IPL is non-invasive and non-abrasive therapeutic rejuvenation modality. It uses the high energy pulses of the light to recover the appearance of the skin. It is not a true laser. It is a combination of wavelengths of light. This modality involves the elimination of brown and red pigments from the skin. It is used to treat freckles induced by the sun, age spots, rosacea, spider veins, acne scarring, and birthmarks.
- IPL is non-invasive and non-abrasive therapeutic rejuvenation modality.
- It uses the high energy pulses of the light to recover the appearance of the skin. It is not a true laser. It is a combination of wavelengths of light.
- This modality involves the elimination of brown and red pigments from the skin.
- It is used to treat freckles induced by the sun, age spots, rosacea, spider veins, acne scarring, and birthmarks.
- IPL delivers therapeutic modalities for the two populations. The younger ones with the Solar Elastosis, Telengiectasias, Lentigines, Rhytid formation. The older ones with the magnified changes.
- IPL is indicated in Hair removal, Hyperpigmentation like Melasma and Sun damage. It is also indicated in Benign Vascular lesion’s treatments like Red Spider, Telangiectasia, Rosacea, and Facial Flashing. Again, IPL is a good tool of Photo-Rejuvenation like improving complexion and texture of the skin.
- IPL penetrates below the skin surface, leaving it intact. Virtually no recovery period after treatment.The light targets water, haemoglobin, and melanin, and the heat produced dissolves the cells that create the pigment and shrinks the blood vessels.
What are the disorders to be treated
- Sun damaged skin as sun spots, freckling, and irregular skin tone
- Pigmented lesions
- Liver Spots
- Dull and washed-out complexions
- Vascular abnormalities as damaged blood vessels, redness, and rosacea
- Minor Acne and Acne scars
- Skin RejuvenationHair Removal
Which areas can IPL Machine Treat You
General Contraindication to IPL Treatment
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Patients under twenty five years for Laser, IPL Photo facial therapy
- Patients under eighteen years for Hair Removal
- Sun Exposure or Artificial Tanning during the last three to eight weeks based on skin type
- Clients using Photosensitive medications or Herbs, Isotretinoin, and Accutane for the last six months
- Clients using Skin Peels, or on Retinoid acid products for the last two weeks before treatment
- Active Skin Disease(Vitiligo, Psoriasis, Herpes Simplex)
- Autoimmune diseases, Lupus, and any other photosensitive diseases
- Major Uncontrolled diseases (Diabetes)
- Uncontrolled Hormonal diseases
- Epilepsy and uncontrolled Neurological diseases
- Cancer patients under treatment
- Clients on Anticoagulants, history of blood thrombosis, bleeding disorders, Leg ulcers, and Phlebitis.
- History of Hypertrophic scars or Keloids
Pricing Floor Aesthetic Laser/IPL Therapy
|Skin Analysis Consultation||Free|
|Skin Patch IPL Test Hair Removal||£30|
|Laser/IPL Hair Removal||from £70 small area|
|Laser Tattoo Removal||from £70 per session|
|Vascular Skin Spots||from £90 per session|
|Pigmented Lesions||from £130 per session|